Friday, March 5, 2010

The End


This is the final post of my blog, and it is coming at a good time. The Trinity Women’s swim team’s season is over now. This is what we call the off-season, practices are no longer taking place and we have some time off. Many swimmers still work out and train to stay in shape. We now say good-bye to our amazing seniors and the freshman class of girls is helping recruit a new class into trinity. The possible incoming freshman swimmers are very promising, and we hope to be able to get some really great swimmers to next year’s freshman class. It is sad to no longer have swimming in my school schedule but the break is still very nice. I know that myself and the other girls on the team look forward to next year and our new season. Next year will be the eight-year we will compete for a winning title. I know we all hope to continue to win. To help achieve the goal it will require lots of hard work and dedication in the off-season. But I know the Women’s team is ready and willing to put in the time. 2010-2011 should be another stellar season for the Trinity Women’s Team.

Subscribe to my Podcast (RSS)
Subscribe to my Podcast (Itunes)

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment